We have arrived! Sun, sand, wind, oh, and tequila. Thank goodness. Week from you know what. Finished yesterday with charlies bball playoff loss which was sad and multiple auditions for Nina which were good. It’s amazing that one can get to a snapping point but one look at blue water and, poof, it’s over. Can you see Yul Brynner’s grandson(not really but convincing)? Quite the poser. Dont know our other fellow vacationers yet.
- New App Changes the Game of “Going Out” in Nashville vanderbiltpoliticalreview.com/new-app-change… 1 month ago
- RT @d_sedlar: CEO of @grooopapp, @Ninzzz_ spoke to my CS students today about app development and the importance of CS. She was awesome. #C… 1 month ago
- RT @grooopapp: Happy FDOC @unc and happy launch day!! 🚀 Today @grooopapp is releasing a major update on the App… instagram.com/p/BYGdBTMh5d9/ 3 months ago
- RT @Charbar30: youtube.com/watch?v=sH0kf0… Check out my highlights from this summer. Thx to @FeltsLewis @WakeCountyH… 3 months ago
- My girl :) twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 3 months ago