We have arrived! Sun, sand, wind, oh, and tequila. Thank goodness. Week from you know what. Finished yesterday with charlies bball playoff loss which was sad and multiple auditions for Nina which were good. It’s amazing that one can get to a snapping point but one look at blue water and, poof, it’s over. Can you see Yul Brynner’s grandson(not really but convincing)? Quite the poser. Dont know our other fellow vacationers yet.
- RT @grooopapp: Happy FDOC @unc and happy launch day!! 🚀 Today @grooopapp is releasing a major update on the App… instagram.com/p/BYGdBTMh5d9/ 18 hours ago
- RT @Charbar30: youtube.com/watch?v=sH0kf0… Check out my highlights from this summer. Thx to @FeltsLewis @WakeCountyH… 2 weeks ago
- My girl :) twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 2 weeks ago
- New safety app could provide extra security for students at Penn State collegian.psu.edu/news/article_4… via @DailyCollegian 3 weeks ago
- RT @THR: #Outlander season 3 premiere date revealed thr.cm/uAiu9Q https://t.co/4qa5cIVuQF 1 month ago