We have arrived! Sun, sand, wind, oh, and tequila. Thank goodness. Week from you know what. Finished yesterday with charlies bball playoff loss which was sad and multiple auditions for Nina which were good. It’s amazing that one can get to a snapping point but one look at blue water and, poof, it’s over. Can you see Yul Brynner’s grandson(not really but convincing)? Quite the poser. Dont know our other fellow vacationers yet.
- Easing back in to the studio after Hurricane Matthew kept me out for awhile. Still in pod mode! instagram.com/p/BTO9ThrB67l/ 2 months ago
- RT @JayBilasCamp: #FutureCamperFriday 2019 Charlie Barnett of Virginia Episcopal (VA) will be at camp in Charlotte this summer! @Charbar30… 2 months ago
- RT @MarkRuffalo: A great article on the woman I love & her new project. What a beauty through & through. #SunriseRuffalo: Free Spirit https… 3 months ago
- Where are my Oscar red carpet peeps? 3 months ago
- Damaged by the fires in TN. Plz support! arrowmont.org/support/ #GivingTuesday 6 months ago