We have arrived! Sun, sand, wind, oh, and tequila. Thank goodness. Week from you know what. Finished yesterday with charlies bball playoff loss which was sad and multiple auditions for Nina which were good. It’s amazing that one can get to a snapping point but one look at blue water and, poof, it’s over. Can you see Yul Brynner’s grandson(not really but convincing)? Quite the poser. Dont know our other fellow vacationers yet.
- RT @grooopapp: "Your idea will only go as far as you believe in it" — #Grooop CEO & Founder Nina Barnett #WednesdayMotivation 3 days ago
- A Message from Our Founder getgrooop.com/blog/2018/3/20… 3 days ago
- #tarajiswhitehotholidays wow! Thank you! Inspirational! 3 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: What's your favorite thing about the app? Read about ours on the blog: getgrooop.com/blog/2017/11/1… 🤗 4 months ago
- New App Changes the Game of “Going Out” in Nashville vanderbiltpoliticalreview.com/new-app-change… 5 months ago