Do you remember the days of teenage angst where you are on vacation, there’s a cute boy, and you spend every day plotting how you might actually talk to him? Stealing glances….wondering if you throw a ball in his direction then he might talk to you? It is painful! And now I’ve been pulled in as a parent. Please, boy, please talk to her! We are all living in agony. It’s his last day and we are all waiting with bated breath. I guess I want this for all of those times, too.
- RT @grooopapp: "Your idea will only go as far as you believe in it" — #Grooop CEO & Founder Nina Barnett #WednesdayMotivation 3 days ago
- A Message from Our Founder getgrooop.com/blog/2018/3/20… 3 days ago
- #tarajiswhitehotholidays wow! Thank you! Inspirational! 3 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: What's your favorite thing about the app? Read about ours on the blog: getgrooop.com/blog/2017/11/1… 🤗 4 months ago
- New App Changes the Game of “Going Out” in Nashville vanderbiltpoliticalreview.com/new-app-change… 5 months ago