Do you remember the days of teenage angst where you are on vacation, there’s a cute boy, and you spend every day plotting how you might actually talk to him? Stealing glances….wondering if you throw a ball in his direction then he might talk to you? It is painful! And now I’ve been pulled in as a parent. Please, boy, please talk to her! We are all living in agony. It’s his last day and we are all waiting with bated breath. I guess I want this for all of those times, too.
- RT @grooopapp: Happy FDOC @unc and happy launch day!! 🚀 Today @grooopapp is releasing a major update on the App… instagram.com/p/BYGdBTMh5d9/ 18 hours ago
- RT @Charbar30: youtube.com/watch?v=sH0kf0… Check out my highlights from this summer. Thx to @FeltsLewis @WakeCountyH… 2 weeks ago
- My girl :) twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 2 weeks ago
- New safety app could provide extra security for students at Penn State collegian.psu.edu/news/article_4… via @DailyCollegian 3 weeks ago
- RT @THR: #Outlander season 3 premiere date revealed thr.cm/uAiu9Q https://t.co/4qa5cIVuQF 1 month ago