Do you remember the days of teenage angst where you are on vacation, there’s a cute boy, and you spend every day plotting how you might actually talk to him? Stealing glances….wondering if you throw a ball in his direction then he might talk to you? It is painful! And now I’ve been pulled in as a parent. Please, boy, please talk to her! We are all living in agony. It’s his last day and we are all waiting with bated breath. I guess I want this for all of those times, too.
- Easing back in to the studio after Hurricane Matthew kept me out for awhile. Still in pod mode! instagram.com/p/BTO9ThrB67l/ 2 months ago
- RT @JayBilasCamp: #FutureCamperFriday 2019 Charlie Barnett of Virginia Episcopal (VA) will be at camp in Charlotte this summer! @Charbar30… 2 months ago
- RT @MarkRuffalo: A great article on the woman I love & her new project. What a beauty through & through. #SunriseRuffalo: Free Spirit https… 3 months ago
- Where are my Oscar red carpet peeps? 3 months ago
- Damaged by the fires in TN. Plz support! arrowmont.org/support/ #GivingTuesday 6 months ago