Do you remember the days of teenage angst where you are on vacation, there’s a cute boy, and you spend every day plotting how you might actually talk to him? Stealing glances….wondering if you throw a ball in his direction then he might talk to you? It is painful! And now I’ve been pulled in as a parent. Please, boy, please talk to her! We are all living in agony. It’s his last day and we are all waiting with bated breath. I guess I want this for all of those times, too.
- New App Changes the Game of “Going Out” in Nashville vanderbiltpoliticalreview.com/new-app-change… 1 month ago
- RT @d_sedlar: CEO of @grooopapp, @Ninzzz_ spoke to my CS students today about app development and the importance of CS. She was awesome. #C… 1 month ago
- RT @grooopapp: Happy FDOC @unc and happy launch day!! 🚀 Today @grooopapp is releasing a major update on the App… instagram.com/p/BYGdBTMh5d9/ 3 months ago
- RT @Charbar30: youtube.com/watch?v=sH0kf0… Check out my highlights from this summer. Thx to @FeltsLewis @WakeCountyH… 3 months ago
- My girl :) twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 3 months ago