Although I finished these 2 pieces a few weeks ago I managed to come up with a new working plan. First and foremost, I need to clean up my studio. It is beyond being cozy and has a wild, chaotic feel to it. Second, I am going to start messing around with copper and copper clay since the prices for silver and gold are crazy scary. Plus, my friend Kate has been playing with copper and it looks like fun. This will be a nice warm up for the enameling class I will be taking at Arrowmont in two weeks. Thanks to all for the encouragement and support which helped me tackle the creative blocks!
- Easing back in to the studio after Hurricane Matthew kept me out for awhile. Still in pod mode! instagram.com/p/BTO9ThrB67l/ 2 months ago
- RT @JayBilasCamp: #FutureCamperFriday 2019 Charlie Barnett of Virginia Episcopal (VA) will be at camp in Charlotte this summer! @Charbar30… 2 months ago
- RT @MarkRuffalo: A great article on the woman I love & her new project. What a beauty through & through. #SunriseRuffalo: Free Spirit https… 3 months ago
- Where are my Oscar red carpet peeps? 3 months ago
- Damaged by the fires in TN. Plz support! arrowmont.org/support/ #GivingTuesday 6 months ago