Although I finished these 2 pieces a few weeks ago I managed to come up with a new working plan. First and foremost, I need to clean up my studio. It is beyond being cozy and has a wild, chaotic feel to it. Second, I am going to start messing around with copper and copper clay since the prices for silver and gold are crazy scary. Plus, my friend Kate has been playing with copper and it looks like fun. This will be a nice warm up for the enameling class I will be taking at Arrowmont in two weeks. Thanks to all for the encouragement and support which helped me tackle the creative blocks!
- RT @grooopapp: Happy FDOC @unc and happy launch day!! 🚀 Today @grooopapp is releasing a major update on the App… instagram.com/p/BYGdBTMh5d9/ 18 hours ago
- RT @Charbar30: youtube.com/watch?v=sH0kf0… Check out my highlights from this summer. Thx to @FeltsLewis @WakeCountyH… 2 weeks ago
- My girl :) twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 2 weeks ago
- New safety app could provide extra security for students at Penn State collegian.psu.edu/news/article_4… via @DailyCollegian 3 weeks ago
- RT @THR: #Outlander season 3 premiere date revealed thr.cm/uAiu9Q https://t.co/4qa5cIVuQF 1 month ago