Although I finished these 2 pieces a few weeks ago I managed to come up with a new working plan. First and foremost, I need to clean up my studio. It is beyond being cozy and has a wild, chaotic feel to it. Second, I am going to start messing around with copper and copper clay since the prices for silver and gold are crazy scary. Plus, my friend Kate has been playing with copper and it looks like fun. This will be a nice warm up for the enameling class I will be taking at Arrowmont in two weeks. Thanks to all for the encouragement and support which helped me tackle the creative blocks!
- RT @grooopapp: "Your idea will only go as far as you believe in it" — #Grooop CEO & Founder Nina Barnett #WednesdayMotivation 3 days ago
- A Message from Our Founder getgrooop.com/blog/2018/3/20… 3 days ago
- #tarajiswhitehotholidays wow! Thank you! Inspirational! 3 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: What's your favorite thing about the app? Read about ours on the blog: getgrooop.com/blog/2017/11/1… 🤗 4 months ago
- New App Changes the Game of “Going Out” in Nashville vanderbiltpoliticalreview.com/new-app-change… 5 months ago