You just have to love the first hints of Spring. Everyone in your realm is nice all of a sudden. Music sounds incredibly good. Facial features soften. Bygones are bygones. But watch out if a cold snap pulls in. It all goes to crap. All in the blink of an eye. Glad it got warm and sunny again today. What was that snappishness about yesterday? Who cares. Niceness is in the air.
- Easing back in to the studio after Hurricane Matthew kept me out for awhile. Still in pod mode! instagram.com/p/BTO9ThrB67l/ 2 months ago
- RT @JayBilasCamp: #FutureCamperFriday 2019 Charlie Barnett of Virginia Episcopal (VA) will be at camp in Charlotte this summer! @Charbar30… 2 months ago
- RT @MarkRuffalo: A great article on the woman I love & her new project. What a beauty through & through. #SunriseRuffalo: Free Spirit https… 3 months ago
- Where are my Oscar red carpet peeps? 3 months ago
- Damaged by the fires in TN. Plz support! arrowmont.org/support/ #GivingTuesday 6 months ago