Why is it that life can get messy? Like all the particles in the universe are spinning around your head trying to suck you into a black hole. Is this to remind us to simply “be” and detach ourselves from the stuff of life? Or is it that we are dealing with the stuff/karma so that we can grow. So deal, Baba, and bring yourself back to center. I don’t much care for the whirling dervish effect.
- RT @grooopapp: New blog post up about using the app over the summer: getgrooop.com/blog/2018/5/10… 1 month ago
- Forget Facebook – UNC student Nina Barnett breaks the mold with Grooop, a social-safety app | WRAL TechWire wraltechwire.com/2018/04/17/for… 2 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: Founder & CEO @ninzzz_ could not be more excited to be a part of the #asugsvsummit this week!… instagram.com/p/BhpDeY6Aj4m/ 2 months ago
- Study abroad just got better! twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 2 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: Download Grooop today — it’s pretty sweet 😉 #safesquad #safeeats instagram.com/p/BhEi44bnL6S/ 2 months ago