Why is it that life can get messy? Like all the particles in the universe are spinning around your head trying to suck you into a black hole. Is this to remind us to simply “be” and detach ourselves from the stuff of life? Or is it that we are dealing with the stuff/karma so that we can grow. So deal, Baba, and bring yourself back to center. I don’t much care for the whirling dervish effect.
- New App Changes the Game of “Going Out” in Nashville vanderbiltpoliticalreview.com/new-app-change… 1 month ago
- RT @d_sedlar: CEO of @grooopapp, @Ninzzz_ spoke to my CS students today about app development and the importance of CS. She was awesome. #C… 1 month ago
- RT @grooopapp: Happy FDOC @unc and happy launch day!! 🚀 Today @grooopapp is releasing a major update on the App… instagram.com/p/BYGdBTMh5d9/ 3 months ago
- RT @Charbar30: youtube.com/watch?v=sH0kf0… Check out my highlights from this summer. Thx to @FeltsLewis @WakeCountyH… 3 months ago
- My girl :) twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 3 months ago