Another fabulous mini workshop trip last weekend. I got to hang out with Dawn Sherrill whom I love dearly! I also saw fellow bloggers Charlene Sevier and Cynthia Fawcett. This time I learned torch firing enamels with Barbara Lewis, electroforming with Sherri Haab, and riveting and such with Susan Lenart Kazmer. All in three days! I love a good quick workshop where you can actually learn and accomplish something. Very fruitful!
- RT @grooopapp: Happy FDOC @unc and happy launch day!! 🚀 Today @grooopapp is releasing a major update on the App… instagram.com/p/BYGdBTMh5d9/ 14 hours ago
- RT @Charbar30: youtube.com/watch?v=sH0kf0… Check out my highlights from this summer. Thx to @FeltsLewis @WakeCountyH… 2 weeks ago
- My girl :) twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 2 weeks ago
- New safety app could provide extra security for students at Penn State collegian.psu.edu/news/article_4… via @DailyCollegian 3 weeks ago
- RT @THR: #Outlander season 3 premiere date revealed thr.cm/uAiu9Q https://t.co/4qa5cIVuQF 1 month ago