Another fabulous mini workshop trip last weekend. I got to hang out with Dawn Sherrill whom I love dearly! I also saw fellow bloggers Charlene Sevier and Cynthia Fawcett. This time I learned torch firing enamels with Barbara Lewis, electroforming with Sherri Haab, and riveting and such with Susan Lenart Kazmer. All in three days! I love a good quick workshop where you can actually learn and accomplish something. Very fruitful!
- RT @grooopapp: New blog post up about using the app over the summer: getgrooop.com/blog/2018/5/10… 1 month ago
- Forget Facebook – UNC student Nina Barnett breaks the mold with Grooop, a social-safety app | WRAL TechWire wraltechwire.com/2018/04/17/for… 2 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: Founder & CEO @ninzzz_ could not be more excited to be a part of the #asugsvsummit this week!… instagram.com/p/BhpDeY6Aj4m/ 2 months ago
- Study abroad just got better! twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 2 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: Download Grooop today — it’s pretty sweet 😉 #safesquad #safeeats instagram.com/p/BhEi44bnL6S/ 2 months ago