Another fabulous mini workshop trip last weekend. I got to hang out with Dawn Sherrill whom I love dearly! I also saw fellow bloggers Charlene Sevier and Cynthia Fawcett. This time I learned torch firing enamels with Barbara Lewis, electroforming with Sherri Haab, and riveting and such with Susan Lenart Kazmer. All in three days! I love a good quick workshop where you can actually learn and accomplish something. Very fruitful!
- Easing back in to the studio after Hurricane Matthew kept me out for awhile. Still in pod mode! instagram.com/p/BTO9ThrB67l/ 2 months ago
- RT @JayBilasCamp: #FutureCamperFriday 2019 Charlie Barnett of Virginia Episcopal (VA) will be at camp in Charlotte this summer! @Charbar30… 2 months ago
- RT @MarkRuffalo: A great article on the woman I love & her new project. What a beauty through & through. #SunriseRuffalo: Free Spirit https… 3 months ago
- Where are my Oscar red carpet peeps? 3 months ago
- Damaged by the fires in TN. Plz support! arrowmont.org/support/ #GivingTuesday 6 months ago