Another fabulous mini workshop trip last weekend. I got to hang out with Dawn Sherrill whom I love dearly! I also saw fellow bloggers Charlene Sevier and Cynthia Fawcett. This time I learned torch firing enamels with Barbara Lewis, electroforming with Sherri Haab, and riveting and such with Susan Lenart Kazmer. All in three days! I love a good quick workshop where you can actually learn and accomplish something. Very fruitful!
- New App Changes the Game of “Going Out” in Nashville vanderbiltpoliticalreview.com/new-app-change… 1 month ago
- RT @d_sedlar: CEO of @grooopapp, @Ninzzz_ spoke to my CS students today about app development and the importance of CS. She was awesome. #C… 1 month ago
- RT @grooopapp: Happy FDOC @unc and happy launch day!! 🚀 Today @grooopapp is releasing a major update on the App… instagram.com/p/BYGdBTMh5d9/ 3 months ago
- RT @Charbar30: youtube.com/watch?v=sH0kf0… Check out my highlights from this summer. Thx to @FeltsLewis @WakeCountyH… 3 months ago
- My girl :) twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 3 months ago