To all the people in my life that I have dissappointed and for all of those that I might disappoint in the future i am truly very sorry. I am who I am and it just may never live up to what you want from me. With that said, I am trying very hard to be accountable for all of my own stuff and not blame anyone else for what I bring into my life and how I deal with it. Life is one big fat lesson and it is my karma, my crap that I need to work through. Please keep yours on your side of the table and own up to it and we will be just fine.
- New App Changes the Game of “Going Out” in Nashville vanderbiltpoliticalreview.com/new-app-change… 1 month ago
- RT @d_sedlar: CEO of @grooopapp, @Ninzzz_ spoke to my CS students today about app development and the importance of CS. She was awesome. #C… 1 month ago
- RT @grooopapp: Happy FDOC @unc and happy launch day!! 🚀 Today @grooopapp is releasing a major update on the App… instagram.com/p/BYGdBTMh5d9/ 3 months ago
- RT @Charbar30: youtube.com/watch?v=sH0kf0… Check out my highlights from this summer. Thx to @FeltsLewis @WakeCountyH… 3 months ago
- My girl :) twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 3 months ago