To all the people in my life that I have dissappointed and for all of those that I might disappoint in the future i am truly very sorry. I am who I am and it just may never live up to what you want from me. With that said, I am trying very hard to be accountable for all of my own stuff and not blame anyone else for what I bring into my life and how I deal with it. Life is one big fat lesson and it is my karma, my crap that I need to work through. Please keep yours on your side of the table and own up to it and we will be just fine.
- Easing back in to the studio after Hurricane Matthew kept me out for awhile. Still in pod mode! instagram.com/p/BTO9ThrB67l/ 2 months ago
- RT @JayBilasCamp: #FutureCamperFriday 2019 Charlie Barnett of Virginia Episcopal (VA) will be at camp in Charlotte this summer! @Charbar30… 2 months ago
- RT @MarkRuffalo: A great article on the woman I love & her new project. What a beauty through & through. #SunriseRuffalo: Free Spirit https… 3 months ago
- Where are my Oscar red carpet peeps? 3 months ago
- Damaged by the fires in TN. Plz support! arrowmont.org/support/ #GivingTuesday 6 months ago