To all the people in my life that I have dissappointed and for all of those that I might disappoint in the future i am truly very sorry. I am who I am and it just may never live up to what you want from me. With that said, I am trying very hard to be accountable for all of my own stuff and not blame anyone else for what I bring into my life and how I deal with it. Life is one big fat lesson and it is my karma, my crap that I need to work through. Please keep yours on your side of the table and own up to it and we will be just fine.
- RT @grooopapp: New blog post up about using the app over the summer: getgrooop.com/blog/2018/5/10… 1 month ago
- Forget Facebook – UNC student Nina Barnett breaks the mold with Grooop, a social-safety app | WRAL TechWire wraltechwire.com/2018/04/17/for… 2 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: Founder & CEO @ninzzz_ could not be more excited to be a part of the #asugsvsummit this week!… instagram.com/p/BhpDeY6Aj4m/ 2 months ago
- Study abroad just got better! twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 2 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: Download Grooop today — it’s pretty sweet 😉 #safesquad #safeeats instagram.com/p/BhEi44bnL6S/ 2 months ago