To all the people in my life that I have dissappointed and for all of those that I might disappoint in the future i am truly very sorry. I am who I am and it just may never live up to what you want from me. With that said, I am trying very hard to be accountable for all of my own stuff and not blame anyone else for what I bring into my life and how I deal with it. Life is one big fat lesson and it is my karma, my crap that I need to work through. Please keep yours on your side of the table and own up to it and we will be just fine.
- RT @grooopapp: "Your idea will only go as far as you believe in it" — #Grooop CEO & Founder Nina Barnett #WednesdayMotivation 3 days ago
- A Message from Our Founder getgrooop.com/blog/2018/3/20… 3 days ago
- #tarajiswhitehotholidays wow! Thank you! Inspirational! 3 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: What's your favorite thing about the app? Read about ours on the blog: getgrooop.com/blog/2017/11/1… 🤗 4 months ago
- New App Changes the Game of “Going Out” in Nashville vanderbiltpoliticalreview.com/new-app-change… 5 months ago