Yep. My blogging juices went on hiatus as we wrapped up the school year. Charlie made it through 4th grade and Nina graduated middle school. My wonderful parents joined in the festivities and after two days I was right as rain. I’m not sure what next school year holds but I’m mighty happy to bring on summer. A few pics from memorial day weekend that I couldn’t resist.
- RT @grooopapp: "Your idea will only go as far as you believe in it" — #Grooop CEO & Founder Nina Barnett #WednesdayMotivation 3 days ago
- A Message from Our Founder getgrooop.com/blog/2018/3/20… 3 days ago
- #tarajiswhitehotholidays wow! Thank you! Inspirational! 3 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: What's your favorite thing about the app? Read about ours on the blog: getgrooop.com/blog/2017/11/1… 🤗 4 months ago
- New App Changes the Game of “Going Out” in Nashville vanderbiltpoliticalreview.com/new-app-change… 5 months ago