Yep. My blogging juices went on hiatus as we wrapped up the school year. Charlie made it through 4th grade and Nina graduated middle school. My wonderful parents joined in the festivities and after two days I was right as rain. I’m not sure what next school year holds but I’m mighty happy to bring on summer. A few pics from memorial day weekend that I couldn’t resist.
- RT @grooopapp: Happy FDOC @unc and happy launch day!! 🚀 Today @grooopapp is releasing a major update on the App… instagram.com/p/BYGdBTMh5d9/ 18 hours ago
- RT @Charbar30: youtube.com/watch?v=sH0kf0… Check out my highlights from this summer. Thx to @FeltsLewis @WakeCountyH… 2 weeks ago
- My girl :) twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 2 weeks ago
- New safety app could provide extra security for students at Penn State collegian.psu.edu/news/article_4… via @DailyCollegian 3 weeks ago
- RT @THR: #Outlander season 3 premiere date revealed thr.cm/uAiu9Q https://t.co/4qa5cIVuQF 1 month ago