I had a niggling little thought yesterday that has manifested into kind of a whopper for me and it goes like this. For as long as I can remember, I have considered myself to be a very “deep” thinker. Now I realize that I always think about the same deep thoughts. I don’t usually branch out but I merely continue to ponder the “what if” and “what else is out there” line of thinking. So in fact it seems to me that this is quite shallow if all I think about is the same old stuff. Maybe I’m not a deep thinker after all and I’m caught in the same loop of thinking. Hmmmm. I’ll have to think on it some more.
- RT @grooopapp: "Your idea will only go as far as you believe in it" — #Grooop CEO & Founder Nina Barnett #WednesdayMotivation 3 days ago
- A Message from Our Founder getgrooop.com/blog/2018/3/20… 3 days ago
- #tarajiswhitehotholidays wow! Thank you! Inspirational! 3 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: What's your favorite thing about the app? Read about ours on the blog: getgrooop.com/blog/2017/11/1… 🤗 4 months ago
- New App Changes the Game of “Going Out” in Nashville vanderbiltpoliticalreview.com/new-app-change… 5 months ago