I had a niggling little thought yesterday that has manifested into kind of a whopper for me and it goes like this. For as long as I can remember, I have considered myself to be a very “deep” thinker. Now I realize that I always think about the same deep thoughts. I don’t usually branch out but I merely continue to ponder the “what if” and “what else is out there” line of thinking. So in fact it seems to me that this is quite shallow if all I think about is the same old stuff. Maybe I’m not a deep thinker after all and I’m caught in the same loop of thinking. Hmmmm. I’ll have to think on it some more.
- Easing back in to the studio after Hurricane Matthew kept me out for awhile. Still in pod mode! instagram.com/p/BTO9ThrB67l/ 2 months ago
- RT @JayBilasCamp: #FutureCamperFriday 2019 Charlie Barnett of Virginia Episcopal (VA) will be at camp in Charlotte this summer! @Charbar30… 2 months ago
- RT @MarkRuffalo: A great article on the woman I love & her new project. What a beauty through & through. #SunriseRuffalo: Free Spirit https… 3 months ago
- Where are my Oscar red carpet peeps? 3 months ago
- Damaged by the fires in TN. Plz support! arrowmont.org/support/ #GivingTuesday 6 months ago