I had a niggling little thought yesterday that has manifested into kind of a whopper for me and it goes like this. For as long as I can remember, I have considered myself to be a very “deep” thinker. Now I realize that I always think about the same deep thoughts. I don’t usually branch out but I merely continue to ponder the “what if” and “what else is out there” line of thinking. So in fact it seems to me that this is quite shallow if all I think about is the same old stuff. Maybe I’m not a deep thinker after all and I’m caught in the same loop of thinking. Hmmmm. I’ll have to think on it some more.
- RT @grooopapp: New blog post up about using the app over the summer: getgrooop.com/blog/2018/5/10… 1 month ago
- Forget Facebook – UNC student Nina Barnett breaks the mold with Grooop, a social-safety app | WRAL TechWire wraltechwire.com/2018/04/17/for… 2 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: Founder & CEO @ninzzz_ could not be more excited to be a part of the #asugsvsummit this week!… instagram.com/p/BhpDeY6Aj4m/ 2 months ago
- Study abroad just got better! twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 2 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: Download Grooop today — it’s pretty sweet 😉 #safesquad #safeeats instagram.com/p/BhEi44bnL6S/ 2 months ago