I had a niggling little thought yesterday that has manifested into kind of a whopper for me and it goes like this. For as long as I can remember, I have considered myself to be a very “deep” thinker. Now I realize that I always think about the same deep thoughts. I don’t usually branch out but I merely continue to ponder the “what if” and “what else is out there” line of thinking. So in fact it seems to me that this is quite shallow if all I think about is the same old stuff. Maybe I’m not a deep thinker after all and I’m caught in the same loop of thinking. Hmmmm. I’ll have to think on it some more.
- RT @grooopapp: Happy FDOC @unc and happy launch day!! 🚀 Today @grooopapp is releasing a major update on the App… instagram.com/p/BYGdBTMh5d9/ 14 hours ago
- RT @Charbar30: youtube.com/watch?v=sH0kf0… Check out my highlights from this summer. Thx to @FeltsLewis @WakeCountyH… 2 weeks ago
- My girl :) twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 2 weeks ago
- New safety app could provide extra security for students at Penn State collegian.psu.edu/news/article_4… via @DailyCollegian 3 weeks ago
- RT @THR: #Outlander season 3 premiere date revealed thr.cm/uAiu9Q https://t.co/4qa5cIVuQF 1 month ago