I had a niggling little thought yesterday that has manifested into kind of a whopper for me and it goes like this. For as long as I can remember, I have considered myself to be a very “deep” thinker. Now I realize that I always think about the same deep thoughts. I don’t usually branch out but I merely continue to ponder the “what if” and “what else is out there” line of thinking. So in fact it seems to me that this is quite shallow if all I think about is the same old stuff. Maybe I’m not a deep thinker after all and I’m caught in the same loop of thinking. Hmmmm. I’ll have to think on it some more.
- New App Changes the Game of “Going Out” in Nashville vanderbiltpoliticalreview.com/new-app-change… 1 month ago
- RT @d_sedlar: CEO of @grooopapp, @Ninzzz_ spoke to my CS students today about app development and the importance of CS. She was awesome. #C… 1 month ago
- RT @grooopapp: Happy FDOC @unc and happy launch day!! 🚀 Today @grooopapp is releasing a major update on the App… instagram.com/p/BYGdBTMh5d9/ 3 months ago
- RT @Charbar30: youtube.com/watch?v=sH0kf0… Check out my highlights from this summer. Thx to @FeltsLewis @WakeCountyH… 3 months ago
- My girl :) twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 3 months ago