So what’s going on for you this summer? I can say this is the most relaxed few weeks I’ve had in a very long time. I don’t have to chase the kids so much. They take off on their own. Nobody is in dire need and I think that’s a good thing. But is it the beginning of the end? Is this when it starts that I get frozen out by my kids? They don’t want to do anything with me? I’ve taught them how to be self-sufficient and now it bites me in the you know what. Everyone always craves more me time when they have kids but where is the happy medium? It’s either you are inundated or suddenly not. I’m baffled by the whole thing. The sweet reward is yucking it up with my mom who chuckles as I relate the teen angst ridden stories. Why didn’t Disney movies tell me it was going to be like this? Cinderella and the crew lied.
- New App Changes the Game of “Going Out” in Nashville vanderbiltpoliticalreview.com/new-app-change… 1 month ago
- RT @d_sedlar: CEO of @grooopapp, @Ninzzz_ spoke to my CS students today about app development and the importance of CS. She was awesome. #C… 1 month ago
- RT @grooopapp: Happy FDOC @unc and happy launch day!! 🚀 Today @grooopapp is releasing a major update on the App… instagram.com/p/BYGdBTMh5d9/ 3 months ago
- RT @Charbar30: youtube.com/watch?v=sH0kf0… Check out my highlights from this summer. Thx to @FeltsLewis @WakeCountyH… 3 months ago
- My girl :) twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 3 months ago