We have already squeezed a lot of walking and sightseeing into our first full day and a half here in Amsterdam. Anne Frank house, Rembrandt house, walks along the canal and a boat ride this afternoon. The thing I’m most amazed about so far is the number of bicyclists in the city and the fact that we haven’t been run over by one yet. And I had forgotten about how light it stays in the evening.
- RT @grooopapp: Happy FDOC @unc and happy launch day!! 🚀 Today @grooopapp is releasing a major update on the App… instagram.com/p/BYGdBTMh5d9/ 18 hours ago
- RT @Charbar30: youtube.com/watch?v=sH0kf0… Check out my highlights from this summer. Thx to @FeltsLewis @WakeCountyH… 2 weeks ago
- My girl :) twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 2 weeks ago
- New safety app could provide extra security for students at Penn State collegian.psu.edu/news/article_4… via @DailyCollegian 3 weeks ago
- RT @THR: #Outlander season 3 premiere date revealed thr.cm/uAiu9Q https://t.co/4qa5cIVuQF 1 month ago