We have already squeezed a lot of walking and sightseeing into our first full day and a half here in Amsterdam. Anne Frank house, Rembrandt house, walks along the canal and a boat ride this afternoon. The thing I’m most amazed about so far is the number of bicyclists in the city and the fact that we haven’t been run over by one yet. And I had forgotten about how light it stays in the evening.
- New App Changes the Game of “Going Out” in Nashville vanderbiltpoliticalreview.com/new-app-change… 1 month ago
- RT @d_sedlar: CEO of @grooopapp, @Ninzzz_ spoke to my CS students today about app development and the importance of CS. She was awesome. #C… 1 month ago
- RT @grooopapp: Happy FDOC @unc and happy launch day!! 🚀 Today @grooopapp is releasing a major update on the App… instagram.com/p/BYGdBTMh5d9/ 3 months ago
- RT @Charbar30: youtube.com/watch?v=sH0kf0… Check out my highlights from this summer. Thx to @FeltsLewis @WakeCountyH… 3 months ago
- My girl :) twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 3 months ago