Okay, you all know how much I love NYC and I miss it terribly. Well, my parents throw the bone every year at the end of the summer to spend a weekend here with my sister.. Do I wait with bated breath for the invite? Of course I do! And what a trip this always is. It reeks of old New York. Not in a bad way at all. Quite the opposite. Truly old traditions. In the old days we would hit La Goulue for lunch the first day. Cheese souffle followed by chocolate mousse in a wine glass. And that restaurant was in the 70’s off Madison. We payed homage to the new Goulue on Madison in the 60’s for a long time too. But today, sweet baby Jesus, we went to La Grenouille. Old, French, classic, beautiful flowers to the ceiling, fantastic! Oh did I mention that I hit Bergies 5th floor before lunch? I’m out of my mind happy to be here!! More later!
- RT @grooopapp: "Your idea will only go as far as you believe in it" — #Grooop CEO & Founder Nina Barnett #WednesdayMotivation 3 days ago
- A Message from Our Founder getgrooop.com/blog/2018/3/20… 3 days ago
- #tarajiswhitehotholidays wow! Thank you! Inspirational! 3 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: What's your favorite thing about the app? Read about ours on the blog: getgrooop.com/blog/2017/11/1… 🤗 4 months ago
- New App Changes the Game of “Going Out” in Nashville vanderbiltpoliticalreview.com/new-app-change… 5 months ago