My gosh, it has been quite sometime since I did a good cleaning of my studio. (And my head for that matter!) Cobwebs are everywhere, dust bunnies are on the loose and I’m finding loose stones in the strangest places. So cleanup time has begun. Luckily this also means that I have been making my way to the third floor and actually working. I’ve been on an enameling roll except that came to a screeching halt when the mapp gas producer recalled the canisters for a faulty valve. Yikes. I’m thinking it’s time to upgrade all of my torch situations so I have spent countless hours researching what that might look like. One torch is on order and the other is still up for debate.
- RT @grooopapp: "Your idea will only go as far as you believe in it" — #Grooop CEO & Founder Nina Barnett #WednesdayMotivation 3 days ago
- A Message from Our Founder getgrooop.com/blog/2018/3/20… 3 days ago
- #tarajiswhitehotholidays wow! Thank you! Inspirational! 3 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: What's your favorite thing about the app? Read about ours on the blog: getgrooop.com/blog/2017/11/1… 🤗 4 months ago
- New App Changes the Game of “Going Out” in Nashville vanderbiltpoliticalreview.com/new-app-change… 5 months ago