I’m sitting high above Collins Street in Miami Beach taking in the sights and sounds of a fairly unfamiliar city. It is not the Miami of my childhood and I certainly do not speak the language. Clearly South Beach is booming. Construction everywhere, masses of people and not a spot on the beach to wiggle your toes.
- New App Changes the Game of “Going Out” in Nashville vanderbiltpoliticalreview.com/new-app-change… 1 month ago
- RT @d_sedlar: CEO of @grooopapp, @Ninzzz_ spoke to my CS students today about app development and the importance of CS. She was awesome. #C… 1 month ago
- RT @grooopapp: Happy FDOC @unc and happy launch day!! 🚀 Today @grooopapp is releasing a major update on the App… instagram.com/p/BYGdBTMh5d9/ 3 months ago
- RT @Charbar30: youtube.com/watch?v=sH0kf0… Check out my highlights from this summer. Thx to @FeltsLewis @WakeCountyH… 3 months ago
- My girl :) twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 3 months ago