I’m sitting high above Collins Street in Miami Beach taking in the sights and sounds of a fairly unfamiliar city. It is not the Miami of my childhood and I certainly do not speak the language. Clearly South Beach is booming. Construction everywhere, masses of people and not a spot on the beach to wiggle your toes.
- RT @grooopapp: "Your idea will only go as far as you believe in it" — #Grooop CEO & Founder Nina Barnett #WednesdayMotivation 3 days ago
- A Message from Our Founder getgrooop.com/blog/2018/3/20… 3 days ago
- #tarajiswhitehotholidays wow! Thank you! Inspirational! 3 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: What's your favorite thing about the app? Read about ours on the blog: getgrooop.com/blog/2017/11/1… 🤗 4 months ago
- New App Changes the Game of “Going Out” in Nashville vanderbiltpoliticalreview.com/new-app-change… 5 months ago