Omg! Almost fifty and on my first cruise ever. I’m sure many of you are laughing at this point because I have been vehemently opposed to adventuring on the high seas with 3400+ people. So here’s the deal: I’m a huge fan of the delightful Colette Baron-Reid and since I’m stepping further into my role as a healer I thought it would be fantastic to join her group. I’m hoping to get some direction AND have a bit of fun at the same time. I think it will be an extraordinary group because Colette always attracts amazing healers of all types. Luckily, I already found my lovely friend Michelle and her husband Larry. They are really great people and I look forward to having fun without being a third wheel! So, my secret’s out about my mysterious cruise and I couldn’t be more thrilled. The engines are cranked up and we are pulling out of port. Stay tuned for more updates from the Caribbean!
- Easing back in to the studio after Hurricane Matthew kept me out for awhile. Still in pod mode! instagram.com/p/BTO9ThrB67l/ 2 months ago
- RT @JayBilasCamp: #FutureCamperFriday 2019 Charlie Barnett of Virginia Episcopal (VA) will be at camp in Charlotte this summer! @Charbar30… 2 months ago
- RT @MarkRuffalo: A great article on the woman I love & her new project. What a beauty through & through. #SunriseRuffalo: Free Spirit https… 3 months ago
- Where are my Oscar red carpet peeps? 3 months ago
- Damaged by the fires in TN. Plz support! arrowmont.org/support/ #GivingTuesday 6 months ago