Omg! Almost fifty and on my first cruise ever. I’m sure many of you are laughing at this point because I have been vehemently opposed to adventuring on the high seas with 3400+ people. So here’s the deal: I’m a huge fan of the delightful Colette Baron-Reid and since I’m stepping further into my role as a healer I thought it would be fantastic to join her group. I’m hoping to get some direction AND have a bit of fun at the same time. I think it will be an extraordinary group because Colette always attracts amazing healers of all types. Luckily, I already found my lovely friend Michelle and her husband Larry. They are really great people and I look forward to having fun without being a third wheel! So, my secret’s out about my mysterious cruise and I couldn’t be more thrilled. The engines are cranked up and we are pulling out of port. Stay tuned for more updates from the Caribbean!
- RT @grooopapp: New blog post up about using the app over the summer: getgrooop.com/blog/2018/5/10… 1 month ago
- Forget Facebook – UNC student Nina Barnett breaks the mold with Grooop, a social-safety app | WRAL TechWire wraltechwire.com/2018/04/17/for… 2 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: Founder & CEO @ninzzz_ could not be more excited to be a part of the #asugsvsummit this week!… instagram.com/p/BhpDeY6Aj4m/ 2 months ago
- Study abroad just got better! twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 2 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: Download Grooop today — it’s pretty sweet 😉 #safesquad #safeeats instagram.com/p/BhEi44bnL6S/ 2 months ago