Omg! Almost fifty and on my first cruise ever. I’m sure many of you are laughing at this point because I have been vehemently opposed to adventuring on the high seas with 3400+ people. So here’s the deal: I’m a huge fan of the delightful Colette Baron-Reid and since I’m stepping further into my role as a healer I thought it would be fantastic to join her group. I’m hoping to get some direction AND have a bit of fun at the same time. I think it will be an extraordinary group because Colette always attracts amazing healers of all types. Luckily, I already found my lovely friend Michelle and her husband Larry. They are really great people and I look forward to having fun without being a third wheel! So, my secret’s out about my mysterious cruise and I couldn’t be more thrilled. The engines are cranked up and we are pulling out of port. Stay tuned for more updates from the Caribbean!
- New App Changes the Game of “Going Out” in Nashville vanderbiltpoliticalreview.com/new-app-change… 1 week ago
- RT @d_sedlar: CEO of @grooopapp, @Ninzzz_ spoke to my CS students today about app development and the importance of CS. She was awesome. #C… 2 weeks ago
- RT @grooopapp: Happy FDOC @unc and happy launch day!! 🚀 Today @grooopapp is releasing a major update on the App… instagram.com/p/BYGdBTMh5d9/ 1 month ago
- RT @Charbar30: youtube.com/watch?v=sH0kf0… Check out my highlights from this summer. Thx to @FeltsLewis @WakeCountyH… 2 months ago
- My girl :) twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 2 months ago