Just to keep you up to speed, I’ve been immersed in a coaching program for the last few weeks which will continue throughout the year. I have not stopped making jewelry though! 🙂 This seems to be the year to hunker down and study and find meaning in my life and work that I can carry through to my jewelry and my new intuitive life coaching venture! When, I’m not studying, I’m tinkering in my studio. I still love enameling and have also been on the hunt for mineral specimens to use in talisman pieces. Exciting things ahead!
- New App Changes the Game of “Going Out” in Nashville vanderbiltpoliticalreview.com/new-app-change… 1 week ago
- RT @d_sedlar: CEO of @grooopapp, @Ninzzz_ spoke to my CS students today about app development and the importance of CS. She was awesome. #C… 2 weeks ago
- RT @grooopapp: Happy FDOC @unc and happy launch day!! 🚀 Today @grooopapp is releasing a major update on the App… instagram.com/p/BYGdBTMh5d9/ 1 month ago
- RT @Charbar30: youtube.com/watch?v=sH0kf0… Check out my highlights from this summer. Thx to @FeltsLewis @WakeCountyH… 2 months ago
- My girl :) twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 2 months ago