Just to keep you up to speed, I’ve been immersed in a coaching program for the last few weeks which will continue throughout the year. I have not stopped making jewelry though! 🙂 This seems to be the year to hunker down and study and find meaning in my life and work that I can carry through to my jewelry and my new intuitive life coaching venture! When, I’m not studying, I’m tinkering in my studio. I still love enameling and have also been on the hunt for mineral specimens to use in talisman pieces. Exciting things ahead!
- RT @grooopapp: Happy FDOC @unc and happy launch day!! 🚀 Today @grooopapp is releasing a major update on the App… instagram.com/p/BYGdBTMh5d9/ 18 hours ago
- RT @Charbar30: youtube.com/watch?v=sH0kf0… Check out my highlights from this summer. Thx to @FeltsLewis @WakeCountyH… 2 weeks ago
- My girl :) twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 2 weeks ago
- New safety app could provide extra security for students at Penn State collegian.psu.edu/news/article_4… via @DailyCollegian 3 weeks ago
- RT @THR: #Outlander season 3 premiere date revealed thr.cm/uAiu9Q https://t.co/4qa5cIVuQF 1 month ago