Just to keep you up to speed, I’ve been immersed in a coaching program for the last few weeks which will continue throughout the year. I have not stopped making jewelry though! 🙂 This seems to be the year to hunker down and study and find meaning in my life and work that I can carry through to my jewelry and my new intuitive life coaching venture! When, I’m not studying, I’m tinkering in my studio. I still love enameling and have also been on the hunt for mineral specimens to use in talisman pieces. Exciting things ahead!
- Easing back in to the studio after Hurricane Matthew kept me out for awhile. Still in pod mode! instagram.com/p/BTO9ThrB67l/ 2 months ago
- RT @JayBilasCamp: #FutureCamperFriday 2019 Charlie Barnett of Virginia Episcopal (VA) will be at camp in Charlotte this summer! @Charbar30… 2 months ago
- RT @MarkRuffalo: A great article on the woman I love & her new project. What a beauty through & through. #SunriseRuffalo: Free Spirit https… 3 months ago
- Where are my Oscar red carpet peeps? 3 months ago
- Damaged by the fires in TN. Plz support! arrowmont.org/support/ #GivingTuesday 6 months ago