There are a few precious moments in my life where I have incredible flashes of clarity. As if the universe has opened its curtain and allowed me a glimpse into the omniscient power of all thought. The puzzles of my life and all life click seamlessly together and make complete and utter sense. And in a flash, it is gone. But I know I made sense of my purpose and was granted a rare glimpse into the stream of consciousness because it was needed just at that moment. It is to know my truth, my wisdom and my glory. The neurons fired up in unison for this cathartic moment. And then the spell was broken. Why do you suppose we get these flashes of brilliance? Maybe to advance evolution. Maybe to reveal more of our path. Who knows but I love it and always remember that it happened. My path is to ensure I clear the way to have more of these awe-inspiring flashes of brilliance and to help others have them too! Lofty goals but I think it is possible. Nothing like having all of the cylinders firing at once!
- RT @grooopapp: New blog post up about using the app over the summer: getgrooop.com/blog/2018/5/10… 1 month ago
- Forget Facebook – UNC student Nina Barnett breaks the mold with Grooop, a social-safety app | WRAL TechWire wraltechwire.com/2018/04/17/for… 2 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: Founder & CEO @ninzzz_ could not be more excited to be a part of the #asugsvsummit this week!… instagram.com/p/BhpDeY6Aj4m/ 2 months ago
- Study abroad just got better! twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 2 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: Download Grooop today — it’s pretty sweet 😉 #safesquad #safeeats instagram.com/p/BhEi44bnL6S/ 2 months ago