There are a few precious moments in my life where I have incredible flashes of clarity. As if the universe has opened its curtain and allowed me a glimpse into the omniscient power of all thought. The puzzles of my life and all life click seamlessly together and make complete and utter sense. And in a flash, it is gone. But I know I made sense of my purpose and was granted a rare glimpse into the stream of consciousness because it was needed just at that moment. It is to know my truth, my wisdom and my glory. The neurons fired up in unison for this cathartic moment. And then the spell was broken. Why do you suppose we get these flashes of brilliance? Maybe to advance evolution. Maybe to reveal more of our path. Who knows but I love it and always remember that it happened. My path is to ensure I clear the way to have more of these awe-inspiring flashes of brilliance and to help others have them too! Lofty goals but I think it is possible. Nothing like having all of the cylinders firing at once!
- Easing back in to the studio after Hurricane Matthew kept me out for awhile. Still in pod mode! instagram.com/p/BTO9ThrB67l/ 2 months ago
- RT @JayBilasCamp: #FutureCamperFriday 2019 Charlie Barnett of Virginia Episcopal (VA) will be at camp in Charlotte this summer! @Charbar30… 2 months ago
- RT @MarkRuffalo: A great article on the woman I love & her new project. What a beauty through & through. #SunriseRuffalo: Free Spirit https… 3 months ago
- Where are my Oscar red carpet peeps? 3 months ago
- Damaged by the fires in TN. Plz support! arrowmont.org/support/ #GivingTuesday 6 months ago