I can say for certain that my mind has been devoid of expressive writing this summer. On the bright side, it has been chock full of images. I have basked in every landscape imaginable and tried in my little mind’s eye to record and remember, but mostly to live in the present moment. It has been a stretch of releasing old thoughts, feelings and beliefs and inviting in the new. It’s all good, right? Ahhh, indeed.
- RT @grooopapp: New blog post up about using the app over the summer: getgrooop.com/blog/2018/5/10… 1 month ago
- Forget Facebook – UNC student Nina Barnett breaks the mold with Grooop, a social-safety app | WRAL TechWire wraltechwire.com/2018/04/17/for… 2 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: Founder & CEO @ninzzz_ could not be more excited to be a part of the #asugsvsummit this week!… instagram.com/p/BhpDeY6Aj4m/ 2 months ago
- Study abroad just got better! twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 2 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: Download Grooop today — it’s pretty sweet 😉 #safesquad #safeeats instagram.com/p/BhEi44bnL6S/ 2 months ago