I can say for certain that my mind has been devoid of expressive writing this summer. On the bright side, it has been chock full of images. I have basked in every landscape imaginable and tried in my little mind’s eye to record and remember, but mostly to live in the present moment. It has been a stretch of releasing old thoughts, feelings and beliefs and inviting in the new. It’s all good, right? Ahhh, indeed.
- Easing back in to the studio after Hurricane Matthew kept me out for awhile. Still in pod mode! instagram.com/p/BTO9ThrB67l/ 2 months ago
- RT @JayBilasCamp: #FutureCamperFriday 2019 Charlie Barnett of Virginia Episcopal (VA) will be at camp in Charlotte this summer! @Charbar30… 2 months ago
- RT @MarkRuffalo: A great article on the woman I love & her new project. What a beauty through & through. #SunriseRuffalo: Free Spirit https… 3 months ago
- Where are my Oscar red carpet peeps? 3 months ago
- Damaged by the fires in TN. Plz support! arrowmont.org/support/ #GivingTuesday 6 months ago