I can say for certain that my mind has been devoid of expressive writing this summer. On the bright side, it has been chock full of images. I have basked in every landscape imaginable and tried in my little mind’s eye to record and remember, but mostly to live in the present moment. It has been a stretch of releasing old thoughts, feelings and beliefs and inviting in the new. It’s all good, right? Ahhh, indeed.
- RT @grooopapp: Happy FDOC @unc and happy launch day!! 🚀 Today @grooopapp is releasing a major update on the App… instagram.com/p/BYGdBTMh5d9/ 18 hours ago
- RT @Charbar30: youtube.com/watch?v=sH0kf0… Check out my highlights from this summer. Thx to @FeltsLewis @WakeCountyH… 2 weeks ago
- My girl :) twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 2 weeks ago
- New safety app could provide extra security for students at Penn State collegian.psu.edu/news/article_4… via @DailyCollegian 3 weeks ago
- RT @THR: #Outlander season 3 premiere date revealed thr.cm/uAiu9Q https://t.co/4qa5cIVuQF 1 month ago