I confess that I know nothing of astronomy but I remain utterly fascinated by the galaxy and its secrets and revelations. A thought occurred to me about connectivity and how the constellations have connected stars and have for as long as we know. I’m sure these questions are easily answered but I prefer to revel in my own theory. So what is the energy that binds them together? Do they exist within their own gravitational universe? And if you think about that exchange of energy can the same be applied to humans and our connections? I feel there are unseen cords of energy linking us to our tribe, our inner circle, even the locations that we call home. I imagine a grid that draws us in to its energetic web and further reinforces our energetic connections. Now imagine millions of grids layered in the universe. Wow, I can even imagine grids of different dimensions if I think of it as layers. Just a thought that I’m projecting into the universe. And that thought travels the grid. Holy moly. My organic spring jasmine tea must of had a little something extra in it today. Reflect on energetic connections today and see what you come up with.
- RT @grooopapp: New blog post up about using the app over the summer: getgrooop.com/blog/2018/5/10… 1 month ago
- Forget Facebook – UNC student Nina Barnett breaks the mold with Grooop, a social-safety app | WRAL TechWire wraltechwire.com/2018/04/17/for… 2 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: Founder & CEO @ninzzz_ could not be more excited to be a part of the #asugsvsummit this week!… instagram.com/p/BhpDeY6Aj4m/ 2 months ago
- Study abroad just got better! twitter.com/grooopapp/stat… 2 months ago
- RT @grooopapp: Download Grooop today — it’s pretty sweet 😉 #safesquad #safeeats instagram.com/p/BhEi44bnL6S/ 2 months ago