I confess that I know nothing of astronomy but I remain utterly fascinated by the galaxy and its secrets and revelations. A thought occurred to me about connectivity and how the constellations have connected stars and have for as long as we know. I’m sure these questions are easily answered but I prefer to revel in my own theory. So what is the energy that binds them together? Do they exist within their own gravitational universe? And if you think about that exchange of energy can the same be applied to humans and our connections? I feel there are unseen cords of energy linking us to our tribe, our inner circle, even the locations that we call home. I imagine a grid that draws us in to its energetic web and further reinforces our energetic connections. Now imagine millions of grids layered in the universe. Wow, I can even imagine grids of different dimensions if I think of it as layers. Just a thought that I’m projecting into the universe. And that thought travels the grid. Holy moly. My organic spring jasmine tea must of had a little something extra in it today. Reflect on energetic connections today and see what you come up with.
- Easing back in to the studio after Hurricane Matthew kept me out for awhile. Still in pod mode! instagram.com/p/BTO9ThrB67l/ 2 months ago
- RT @JayBilasCamp: #FutureCamperFriday 2019 Charlie Barnett of Virginia Episcopal (VA) will be at camp in Charlotte this summer! @Charbar30… 2 months ago
- RT @MarkRuffalo: A great article on the woman I love & her new project. What a beauty through & through. #SunriseRuffalo: Free Spirit https… 3 months ago
- Where are my Oscar red carpet peeps? 3 months ago
- Damaged by the fires in TN. Plz support! arrowmont.org/support/ #GivingTuesday 6 months ago